This talisman reads 'Flecti Non Frangi' in Latin, meaning 'To be Bent not Broken'. It refers to one who can endure hardship yet still remain true to themselves. The raven signifies hope and is believed to have keen vision that pierces through all darkness.
Big and bold, this Pyrrha talisman ring makes a statement that carries a meaningful sentiment.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver ring band.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 3/4" x 5/8".
- Ring band measures approx. 7mm in width.