This Latin talisman reads 'Flecti Non Frangi', or 'To be Bent not Broken'. It refers to one who can endure hardship yet still remain true to themselves. The raven signifies hope and was believed to have keen vision that pierced through all darkness.
- Pyrrha signature talismans are handcrafted using authentic wax impressions and imagery from the Victorian Era.
- Each design has a symbolic meaning culled from heraldry.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 3/4" x 5/8".
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.