Pyrrha x The British Museum
Celebrating a triumphant milestone in the fight for equality, this talisman — designed in collaboration with the British Museum — features a chariot carrying Justice, holding a flag that reads 'Votes For Women' in one hand and scales in the other.
Inspired by Theodore Blake Wirgman’s lithograph, created some time between 1863 and 1921 (Registration Number 1921,0819.5).
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver cable chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 26mm x 24mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.