This talisman signet reads ‘Flecti Non Frangi’ in Latin, meaning ‘To be Bent not Broken’. It refers to one who can endure hardship yet still remain true to themselves. The raven signifies hope and is believed to have keen vision that pierces through all darkness.
Classic and meaningful, this signet ring is a unique and modern take on a timeless style.
The pieces in our True Colors 14K Gold Collection are enhanced with a durable, hypoallergenic, and colorful ceramic layer for a gem-like translucence. Choose between Mediterranean Blue, Emerald Green, or Deep Raspberry.
Additional ring sizes are available upon request
14k gold rings are handcrafted to order and may take an extra 3 business days to ship.
As a carbon-neutral certified B Corp, we’re committed to reducing our environmental footprint. Our sustainable jewelry is handcrafted with 100% recycled 14k gold in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha signature jewelry is handcrafted using time honored, old-world techniques.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sustainably cast in 100% recycled solid 14k gold.
- 14k gold signet ring featuring a symbolic image.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Ring face measures approx. 13mm x 12mm.