This Latin talisman reads 'Flecti Non Frangi', or 'To be Bent not Broken'. It refers to one who can endure hardship yet still remain true to themselves. The raven signifies hope and was believed to have keen vision that pierced through all darkness.
Precious, and meant to be cherished for a lifetime, let this Pyrrha 14k gold talisman become your new heirloom.
- Pyrrha signature talismans are handcrafted using authentic wax impressions and imagery from the Victorian era.
- Each design has a symbolic meaning culled from heraldry.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- 14k yellow gold talisman on a 14k medium curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 3/4" x 5/8".