We have archived this item. Limited quantities remain.
Available online only.
This talisman features a honey bee, representing community, diligence, and spirited effort.
These bracelets feature a talisman hanging from a colorful and meaningful strand of knotted semi-precious stones.
- Rose quartz is a symbol of eternal love.
- Chalcedony is a symbol of creativity and positive energy.
- Aventurine heals the heart and promotes inner strength.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman charm affixed on a 6mm bead bracelet with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a sterling silver lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 14mm x 16mm.
- Small measures 6.5" in length.
- Medium measures 7" in length.
- Large measures 7.5" in length.