This talisman reads ‘Quaere Lucem’ in Latin, meaning ‘Seek the Light.’ The moth is a reminder that the guiding light you are seeking is inside you. Follow your intuition to your path of transformation and realize your highest potential.
Please note that because this ring has a wide band, it will fit tighter and may require a larger size. If you do not have access to a wide band ring sizer, go up one half size.
Additional ring sizes are available upon request.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on sterling silver ring band.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 20.1mm x 18.65mm.
- Band width measures 7mm.