This talisman reads 'Sunshine Follows the Rain'. The rainbow signifies hope and reminds us that if we stay positive we can weather the storm.
A 14k gold piece attached to a sterling silver base adds a subtle touch of luxury to this mixed metal layering piece.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver and 14k gold
- Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 22mm x 19mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.