Beak open in song, the nightingale on this talisman encourages the wearer to let the beauty of their voice be heard, even in the darkest hours.
The pieces in our 14K Gold Collection are enhanced with a fully cured hypoallergenic black ceramic layer to enhance the detail of the imagery.
We are committed to social and environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our certified zero-carbon Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and Victorian-era imagery.
Pyrrha is a B Corp, a recognized member of the Responsible Jewelry Council (certification number 0000 4572), a Living Wage employer, 1% for the Planet, and Butterfly Mark certified by Positive Luxury.
- Lovingly handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Sustainably cast in 100% recycled solid 14k gold
- 14k gold or sterling silver chain with a lobster clasp and Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 21mm x 19mm.