This talisman reads 'Musica Terram Coniungit' in Latin, meaning 'Music Unites the Earth.' The stringed instrument branching out into a tree is symbolic of the powerful connection between music and all living things.
Pyrrha will donate $100 from the purchase of this talisman ring to support Pathway to Paris.
Pathway to Paris is a non-profit organization helping cities transition to 100% renewable energy and go zero emissions as soon as possible. Through the power of music, cultural initiatives, and ambitious climate action, we can shift our collective consciousness and create the world we truly want to live in.
Please note that because this ring has a wide band, it will fit tighter and may require a larger size. If you do not have access to a wide band ring sizer, go up one half size.
Additional ring sizes are available upon request.
As a carbon-neutral certified B Corp, we’re committed to reducing our environmental footprint. Our sustainable jewelry is handcrafted with 100% recycled 14k gold in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver ring band.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Ring face measures approx. 17mm x 14mm.
- Band width measures 7mm.