Mushrooms are symbolic of the interconnectedness of life.
Feminine and timeless, wear this freshwater pearl bracelet as a classic standalone piece, or stack with other bracelets for a more modern look.
Please note that the styles in the Pyrrha 14K Gold Collection are smaller and more delicate than their sterling silver counterparts.
The pieces in our 14K Gold Collection are enhanced with a fully cured hypoallergenic black ceramic layer to enhance the detail of the imagery.
This bracelet can be customized with any 14k gold symbol charm. Please contact customer care for details.
As a carbon-neutral certified B Corp, we’re committed to reducing our environmental footprint. Our sustainable jewelry is handcrafted with 100% recycled 14k gold in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sustainably cast in 100% recycled solid 14k gold.
- 14k yellow gold charm hangs from a freshwater pearl strand with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a 14k gold lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Charm measures approx. 7mm x 6mm.
- Pearls measure approx. 3 - 3.5mm.
- Small measures 6.5" in length.
- Medium measures 7" in length.
- Large measures 7.5" in length.