This talisman reads 'Love Her But Leave Her Wild' written by the poet Atticus as an appreciation of the irrepressible power of the female spirit. It is designed to be a symbol of strength, freedom and the untamed wild in all of us.
Pyrrha will donate $50 from the purchase of this talisman to support To Write Love On Her Arms.
The poet Atticus is the anonymous New York Times Bestselling author of Love Her Wild, The Dark Between Stars and The Truth About Magic.
Available online only.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
So far we have raised more than $35,000 USD for To Write Love on Her Arms to support youth struggling with anxiety, depression, and self-injury.
Our latest charity collaboration with Atticus is our She Wore Her Scars Like Wings talisman.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 22mm x 16mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.