This talisman reads 'Love Her But Leave Her Wild' written by the poet Atticus as an appreciation of the irrepressible power of the female spirit. It is designed to be a symbol of strength, freedom and the untamed wild in all of us.
To Write Love On Her Arms is a charity dedicated to offering hope and finding help for young people struggling with anxiety, depression, and self-injury. Proceeds from this talisman will be directly invested in treatment and recovery efforts.
$100 from the sale of this talisman will be donated directly to To Write Love On Her Arms.
Thanks to everyone who purchased this talisman and donated valuable funding to the incredible charitable organization, To Write Love On Her Arms. Together, we raised more than $34,900 to support youth struggling with anxiety, depression, and self-injury. Stay tuned for our next collaboration with Atticus poetry.
- Pyrrha signature jewelry is handcrafted using time honored, old-world techniques.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 7/8" x 5/8".
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.