This talisman reads 'Love Her But Leave Her Wild' written by the poet Atticus as an appreciation of the irrepressible power of the female spirit. It is designed to be a symbol of strength, freedom and the untamed wild in all of us.
Pyrrha will donate $50 from the purchase of this talisman to support To Write Love On Her Arms.
The poet Atticus is the anonymous New York Times Bestselling author of Love Her Wild, The Dark Between Stars and The Truth About Magic.
So far we have raised more than $35,000 USD for To Write Love on Her Arms to support youth struggling with anxiety, depression, and self-injury.
Our latest charity collaboration with Atticus is our She Wore Her Scars Like Wings talisman.
- All of our jewelry is sustainably cast in reclaimed metals in our carbon-neutral studio.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 7/8" x 5/8".
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.