This talisman reads ‘In Lumine Luce’ in Latin, which means ‘Shine in the Light’. The arm coming out of a crown is symbolic of leadership and achievement. It is holding a sheaf of wheat, which represents the fruition of one’s hopes and dreams.
Carry your loved ones close to your heart with this classic collector's piece that opens up to house a photograph.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver locket on a silver French rope chain.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
- Locket can hold two photos with approximate dimension: 12mm x 22mm. Cutting template is provided.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Locket measures approx. 3/4" x 1 1/8".