This reads 'Transit Umbra Lux Permanet' in Latin, which means 'Shadow Passes, Light Remains'.
This uniquely textured band ring is a striking piece when worn alone but can be stacked with another narrow band ring.
Additional ring sizes are available upon request.
Rings are handcrafted to order and may take an extra 3 business days to ship.
The pieces in our 14k gold collection are enhanced with a fully cured hypoallergenic black ceramic layer to enhance the detail of the imagery.
As a carbon-neutral certified B Corp, we’re committed to reducing our environmental footprint. Our sustainable jewelry is handcrafted with 100% recycled 14k gold in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha signature jewelry is handcrafted using time honored, old-world techniques.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Textured 14k gold band ring with engraved motto.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS