This reads 'Dum Spiro Spero' in Latin, which means 'While I Breathe I Hope'.
The original, 17th-century versions of poesy rings (sometimes spelled posey, or posie) were inscribed with tiny love poems, and popularly exchanged between lovers. The name was derived from the French word posie, meaning poem.
Additional ring sizes are available upon request.
Rings are handcrafted to order and may take an extra 3 business days to ship.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Band width measures 3.5mm.