This talisman reads ‘Momento Vivere’ meaning ‘Remember to Live.’ The skull and crossbones is symbolic of mortality and reminds us to live each day to its fullest.
A 14k gold piece attached to a sterling silver base adds a subtle touch of luxury to this mixed metal layering piece.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility—our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver
- Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
- Pyrrha branded gift box made from 100% recycled paper
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 17mm x 17mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.