This talisman features a pair of open scissors and the words 'We Part to Meet Again'.
These memorial lockets are crafted to hold a small portion of a loved one's ashes and are carefully and permanently sealed.
If you require any guidance with purchasing or have any questions please contact customer care. After your purchase, we will reach out to you with personalized packaging and shipping instructions.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver locket on a silver French rope chain.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Locket measures approx. 19mm x 29mm.