This talisman reads 'Familia Supra Omnia' in Latin, which means 'Family Above All'. The oak tree symbolizes a generational bond, while the winged heart represents the protection of loved ones.
Please note that the styles in the Pyrrha Fine Jewelry Collection are smaller and more delicate than their sterling silver counterparts.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- 14k yellow gold talisman on a 14k fine cable chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 21.2mm x 17mm.
- Thickness measures approx. 1mm.