As the goddess of springtime and queen of the underworld, Persephone balances the duality of earthly abundance and the inevitability of death. She is celebrated for inspiring new growth, abundance, and beauty, and for her understanding and acceptance of the cycle of life.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze
- Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
- Pyrrha branded gift box made from 100% recycled paper
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 32mm x 27mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.