This talisman reads 'Luctor et Emergo', which is Latin for 'I Struggle and Emerge.' The wolf atop a mountain symbolizes the relief, joy, and triumph of the spirit as we surmount life's challenges.
Sustainably handcrafted in recycled sterling silver in our carbon-neutral Vancouver studio.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a sterling silver lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 21mm x 25mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.