This ring reads Dum Vivimus, Vivamus in Latin, which means While We Live Let Us Live. It reminds us to live everyday with passion and vitality.
The original, 17th-century versions of poesy rings (sometimes spelled posey, or posie) were inscribed with tiny love poems, and popularly exchanged between lovers. The name was derived from the French word poésie, meaning poem.
Additional ring sizes are available upon request.
Rings are handcrafted to order and may take an extra 3 business days to ship.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver symbol charm formed in a sterling silver ring band.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Band width measures 3.5mm.