Eagles were messengers of the highest gods and symbols of mental strength and courage. This talisman reads 'Dum Spiro Spero' in Latin, meaning 'While I Breathe I Hope'.
Please note that the styles in the Pyrrha Fine Jewelry Collection are smaller and more delicate than their sterling silver counterparts.
As a carbon-neutral certified B Corp, we’re committed to reducing our environmental footprint. Our sustainable jewelry is handcrafted with 100% recycled 14k gold in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Lovingly handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Sustainably cast in 100% recycled solid 14k gold
- 14k gold chain and lobster clasp with 14k Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 18mm x 23mm.