This talisman reads ‘Olim’ in Latin, which means ‘Once.’ The skull, a classic memento mori, is a reminder that life is fleeting.
These unconventional men’s necklaces are a fresh take on a traditional pearl necklace.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on 7mm freshwater pearls.
- Fastens with a sterling silver lobster clasp with a sterling silver Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 19mm x 19mm.