This reads ‘Flecti Non Frangi’ in Latin, which means ‘To Be Bent Not Broken’.
The original, 17th-century versions of poesy rings (sometimes spelled posey, or posie) were inscribed with tiny love poems, and popularly exchanged between lovers. The name was derived from the French word poésie, meaning poem.
Additional ring sizes are available upon request.
Rings are handcrafted to order and may take an extra 3 business days to ship.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver ring.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Band width measures 3.5mm.