This talisman reads 'Luctor et Emergo', which is Latin for 'I Struggle and Emerge.' The wolf atop a mountain symbolizes the relief, joy, and triumph of the spirit as we surmount life's challenges.
Please note that because this ring has a wide band, it will fit tighter and may require a larger size. If you do not have access to a wide band ring sizer, go up one half size.
Additional ring sizes are available upon request.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on sterling silver ring band.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 17.5mm x 13.5mm.
- Band width measures 7mm.