This talisman depicts a snake coiled around five arrows. By themselves, the arrows represent a scattering of one’s forces in all directions. The snake’s unifying grip gathers their energy in the powerful service of a single goal.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze
- Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 22mm x 17mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.