Pyrrha Fragments are cast in bronze and handcrafted from organic materials found in nature.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha signature jewelry is handcrafted using time honored, old-world techniques.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Antiqued sterling silver or bronze fragment paired with a black sterling silver medium gauge curb chain.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Small Horn measures approx. 34mm x 4mm.
- Large Horn measures approx. 56mm x 7mm.