Skulls are symbolic of mortality.
Featuring our most popular heraldic imagery, these 14k gold charms make a symbolic addition to any talisman or charm holder.
Please note that the styles in the Pyrrha 14K Gold Collection are smaller and more delicate than their sterling silver counterparts.
The pieces in our 14K Gold Collection are enhanced with a fully cured hypoallergenic black ceramic layer to enhance the detail of the imagery.
As a carbon-neutral certified B Corp, we’re committed to reducing our environmental footprint. Our sustainable jewelry is handcrafted with 100% recycled 14k gold in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sustainably cast in 100% recycled solid 14k gold
- 14k yellow gold charm with or without a 14k beveled oval cable chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Chain fastens with a srping ring
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Charm measures approx. 5mm x 5mm.