This ring reads ‚'In Lumine Luce‚' in Latin, which means ‚'Shine In The Light'. It is a symbol of the achievement of our hopes and dreams through focus and hard work.
The original, 17th-century versions of¬†poesy Rings¬†(sometimes spelled posey, or posie)¬†were inscribed with tiny love poems, and popularly exchanged between lovers. The name was derived from the French word¬†po√©sie, meaning poem.
Additional ring sizes are available upon request.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver ring.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Band width measures 3.5mm.