This Latin talisman reads 'Non Sibi', meaning 'Not for Self'. Pictured is a pelican pulling out its feathers for its young, symbolic of self sacrifice for the care of others.
Delicate, precious, and meant to be cherished for a lifetime, let this Pyrrha 14k gold talisman become your new heirloom.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- 14k yellow gold talisman on a 14k fine cable chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 5/8" x 1/2".