This ring reads ‘Carpe Diem’ in Latin, meaning ‘Seize the Day.’ It is a reminder to live in the moment, as time’s flight is swift.
The original, 17th-century versions of poesy rings (sometimes spelled posey, or posie) were inscribed with tiny love poems, and popularly exchanged between lovers. The name was derived from the French word poésie, meaning poem.
Additional ring sizes are available upon request.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver ring.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Band width measures 3.5mm.