Able to thrive in the stoniest of ground, the steadfast dandelion releases its seeds to the wind, confident of future prosperity. This talisman encourages the wearer to navigate adversity with confidence and trust in their potential for success.
A brilliant cut diamond adds delicate and understated sparkle to this signature Pyrrha talisman.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze
- Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Flush set, brilliant cut, conflict-free diamond
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 24mm x 19mm.
- Diamond measures approx. 2.00mm and is 0.034 carat.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.