This talisman reads 'Momento Vivere' meaning 'Remember to Live.' The skull and crossbones is symbolic of mortality and reminds us to live each day to its fullest.
This open link chain suspends your favorite talisman at your collarbone for a meaningful statement.
For additional Paperclip Chain Talisman styles, please contact customer care for details.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze
- Bright, oxidized or blackened sterling silver paperclip chain (3.35mm) with a Talisman clip
- Fastens with a sterling silver lobster clasp with a sterling silver Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 19mm x 16mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.