This talisman reads 'Momento Vivere' meaning 'Remember to Live.' The skull and crossbones is symbolic of mortality and reminds us to live each day to its fullest.
Talisman chain bracelet featuring a small talisman on a paperclip chain bracelet.
For additional Paperclip Chain Talisman styles, please contact customer care for details.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze.
- Bright, oxidized or blackened sterling silver chain with a Talisman clip.
- Fastens with a sterling silver lobster clasp with a sterling silver Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Charm measures approx. 19mm x 16mm.
- Small measures 6.5" in length.
- Medium measures 7" in length.
- Large measures 7.5" in length.