This French talisman depicts two lovebirds and reads 'Unique Quoique Deux' which means 'Unique Though Two'. This represents two unusual types who have found each other.
- Pyrrha signature talismans are handcrafted using authentic wax impressions and imagery from the Victorian Era.
- Each design has symbolic meaning culled from heraldry.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 5/8" x 3/4".
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.