This talisman reads 'Je Console' in French, which means 'I Comfort'. Anchors, which are used to keep vessels from going adrift in strong winds or currents, represent stability and peace of mind.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 5/8" x 1/2".
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.