The crescent moon featured on this talisman is symbolic of new beginnings and the making of dreams into reality.
Multicolored Amazonite brings your awareness to new possibilities.
Borrowed from the French term for long necklace, these Sautoirs add color and meaning with a string of knotted semi-precious stones.
The pieces in our Capri Blue Signature Collection are enhanced with a durable, hypoallergenic, and colorful ceramic layer for a gem-like translucence.
We are committed to social and environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our certified zero-carbon Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and Victorian-era imagery.
Pyrrha is a B Corp, a recognized member of the Responsible Jewelry Council (certification number 0000 4572), a Living Wage employer, 1% for the Planet, and Butterfly Mark certified by Positive Luxury.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver
- Silver talisman on a Talisman clip on 6mm beads with a Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Fastens with a lobster clasp
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 13mm x 13mm.