The eagle is symbolic of following one's dreams; the rose featured on a flag in the bird's beak, represents love. The combined imagery on this talisman suggests that happiness depends on staying true to one's deepest desires.
This uniquely textured unisex band ring can be easily dressed up or styled down. A striking piece when worn alone.
Please note that because this ring has a wide band, it will fit tighter and may require a larger size. If you do not have access to a wide band ring sizer, go up one half size.
Additional ring sizes are available upon request.
Rings are handcrafted to order and may take an extra 3 business days to ship.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver.
- Sterling silver talisman formed in a textured sterling silver ring band.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Ring face measures approx. 19mm x 19mm.
- Ring band width measures approx. 9mm.