This talisman reads 'Nec Cupias Nec Metuas' in Latin, which means 'Neither Fearful nor Wanting'. The lion represents undying courage and the stag, harmony and abundance.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver cable or curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 7/8" x 1 1/8".