We have archived this item. Limited quantities remain.
Available online only.
My darling is a Middle English term of endearment originating in the 13th century.
These lockets, engraved with terms of endearment, hold precious pictures of your loved ones.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha signature jewelry is handcrafted using time honored, old-world techniques.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver locket on a silver French rope chain.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
- Locket can hold two photos with approximate dimension: 14mm x 14mm. Cutting template is provided.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Locket measures approx. 20mm x 20mm.