This talisman features a bear, a symbol of motherhood and childbearing. It represents ferocity in the protection of one's family.
This open link chain suspends your favorite talisman at your collarbone for a meaningful statement.
For additional Paperclip Chain Talisman styles, please contact customer care for details.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze
- Bright, oxidized or blackened sterling silver chain (4.7mm) with a Talisman clip
- Fastens with a sterling silver lobster clasp with a sterling silver Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 21mm x 19mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.