This talisman features a bear, a symbol of motherhood and childbearing. It represents ferocity in the protection of one's family.
Feminine and classic, Pyrrha freshwater pearl necklaces are a modern take on a timeless staple.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha signature talismans are handcrafted using authentic wax impressions and imagery from the Victorian Era.
- Each design has a symbolic meaning culled from heraldry.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a Talisman clip on 7mm freshwater pearls.
- Fastens with a sterling silver lobster clasp with a sterling silver Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 21mm x 18mm.