This talisman features a bear, a symbol of motherhood and childbearing. It represents ferocity in the protection of one's family.
The pieces in our 14k gold collection are enhanced with a fully cured hypoallergenic black ceramic layer to enhance the detail of the imagery.
As a carbon-neutral certified B Corp, we’re committed to reducing our environmental footprint. Our sustainable jewelry is handcrafted with 100% recycled 14k gold in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha signature talismans are handcrafted using authentic wax impressions and imagery from the Victorian Era.
- Each design has a symbolic meaning culled from heraldry.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- 14k gold talisman on knotted freshwater pearls with a 14k gold Pyrrha branded quality tag.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Necklace measures 20" in length.
- Talisman measures approx. 12mm x 16mm.
- Pearls measure approx. 4mm.