This talisman features a bear, a symbol of motherhood and childbearing. It represents ferocity in the protection of one’s family.
Classic and meaningful, this signet ring is a unique and modern take on a timeless style.
The pieces in our 14K Gold Collection are enhanced with a fully cured hypoallergenic black ceramic layer to enhance the detail of the imagery.
Additional ring sizes are available upon request
14k gold rings are handcrafted to order and may take an extra 3 business days to ship.
We are committed to social and environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our certified zero-carbon Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and Victorian-era imagery.
Pyrrha is a B Corp, a recognized member of the Responsible Jewelry Council (certification number 0000 4572), a Living Wage employer, 1% for the Planet, and Butterfly Mark certified by Positive Luxury.
- Pyrrha signature jewelry is handcrafted using time honored, old-world techniques.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sustainably cast in 100% recycled solid 14k gold.
- 14k gold signet ring featuring a symbolic image.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Ring face measures approx. 8mm x 11mm.