This talisman features a bear, a symbol of motherhood and childbearing. It represents ferocity in the protection of one's family
A 14k gold piece attached to a sterling silver base adds a subtle touch of luxury to this mixed metal layering piece.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver talisman with a solid cast 14k yellow gold piece on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 3/4" x 3/4".
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.