This talisman features a horseshoe flanked with wings representing luck and protection.
Delicate and finely detailed, this versatile ring can be worn individually or added to any ring stack. Size down to wear as a midi ring.
Additional ring sizes are available upon request.
Rings are handcrafted to order and may take an extra 3 business days to ship.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver symbol charm formed in a sterling silver ring band.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Ring face measures approx. 9mm x 9mm.