This talismans reads 'La Fin Depend Du Commencement' in French, which means 'The End Depends on the Beginning'. It is a reminder that the outcome of a goal often depends upon the energy and commitment with which it’s started. The ouroboros, a snake swallowing its own tail, is symbolic of the perpetual nature of learning.
A 14K gold piece attached to a sterling silver base adds a subtle touch of luxury to this mixed metal layering piece.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver and 14k gold
- Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 22mm x 19mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.