This talisman reads ’In Lumine Luce’ in Latin, which means ’Shine in the Light’. The arm coming out of a crown is symbolic of leadership and achievement. It is holding a sheaf of wheat which represents the fruition of one's hopes and dreams.
The pieces in our True Colors 14k Gold Collection are enhanced with a durable, hypoallergenic, and colorful ceramic layer for a gem-like translucence.
Choose between Mediterranean Blue, Emerald Green, or Deep Raspberry.
As a carbon-neutral certified B Corp, we’re committed to reducing our environmental footprint. Our sustainable jewelry is handcrafted with 100% recycled 14k gold in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Lovingly handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Sustainably cast in 100% recycled solid 14k gold
- 14k gold chain and lobster clasp with 14k Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 11mm x 16mm.