Penetrating the surface in search of what’s hidden, the woodpecker on this talisman symbolizes the ability to find new possibilities in every moment. The three acorns on the shield represent potential, reinforcing the message of personal growth.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze
- Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 21mm x 18mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.