The hummingbird featured on this talisman is a symbol of lightness and joy, a reminder to see goodness and beauty in everything.
A brilliant cut diamond adds delicate and understated sparkle to this signature Pyrrha talisman.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze
- Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Flush set, brilliant cut, conflict-free diamond
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 18mm x 18mm.
- Diamond measures approx. 2.00mm and is 0.034 carat.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.